Uv Cabinet Sterilizer (Steritech)
- Microbes or Pathogens, especially the Covid-19 virus, are inciting panic for a number of reasons, majorly due to its life threatening characteristics. It's a new virus on everyone's mind and it is imperative to be cautious and take necessary steps to keep ourselves safe, hygienic and healthy.
- Ultraviolet disinfection technology uses UV light to target and disable disease causing microorganisms (pathogens). Over 100 years ago, scientists discovered that if you exposed pathogens to UV light, their reproduction was limited. The UV light used, resides th the UVC range of the light spectrum. Specically, they discovered that light in the 254 nano meter (nm) range was the most effective.
- When pathogens are exposed to UV light, their cells become damaged and this damage inhibits reproduction. The UV lights, produced by a special lamp damages the cell's DNA and RNA and once damaged, they are unable to replicate. This physical process renders them harmless. The amount of damage is a result of the intensity of the UVC output multiplied by the time the body is exposed to the light.
- The applied dosasge is commonly referred to as micro watts and is often expressed as mJ/cm2.
- Washing our hands and face is something we do often and never think twice about. We sanitize high-touch surfaces in our household and spray disinfectants to keep germs at bay. What we don't realize is that all of the precautionary measures we take might be easily reversed just by grabbing or touching our phones, keys and other daily essentials.
- UVC SteriTech Sterilizer is a proven solution to kill and destroy most harmful germs, bacteria, and viruses with a UV-C light sterilizer. Microbes settle on any surface or objects, thereby causing infection and diseases to spread in the vicinity. These objects or items which we use and touch on a day to day basis can now be sterilized using the UVC SteriTech Sterilizer, keeping it germ free in a matter of minutes.
- The Corona savaged Covid-19 pandemic has impelled consciousness into minds of the world population for safety and health hygiene at every level. The presence of microbes or pathogens which precisely consists of germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, protozoa etc., is unseen to the naked eye. These microorganisms cause infections of various kinds, sometimes escalating to life threatening diseases.
- Every object we touch and use for our day to day activities has the presence of microbes or pathogens. It is impossible or rather unfeasible to clean these articles with soap laden solutions or chemical is infectants.
- However, science and technology has paved path with the unveiling of UVC technology, a Ultra Violet ray with an wavelength of 254 nm, which damages the DNA of the pathogens thereby destroying 99.99% of harmful microbes. Harmless to use on any surface, with no pollutions or chemicals, any items or objects that we use and touch in our day to day activities can be sterilized without any harm as many times to keep your home and belongings safe & hygienic.
- Being able to eliminate the spread of the unseen pathogens, UVC Technology plays a very important role in enhancing the level of hygiene to the maximum stopping diseases which eventually spread through these deadly viruses and bacteria.